THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN BECOMING A THERAPIST WITH REVIVE COUNSELING & WELLNESS CENTER
If you’ve always wanted to help others in healing and growing in a multicultural and collaborative environment while having the freedom of an online private practice and don’t want to deal with the monotonous and ever-changing working parts of a successful practice (website, credentialing, workflow, laws and ethic updates, policies, updating consents & forms, marketing, etc.), Revive Counseling and Wellness Center may be for you!
THERAPIST QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent consultation, collaboration and listening skills.
- Excellent writing skills and experience with charting/writing notes
- Commitment to embracing diversity
- Experience managing client flow and working in a collaborative, multidisciplinary team environment is a plus.
- Ability to communicate with compassion and empathy
- Strong ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Able to see a minimum of 15-25 clients/contact hours per week
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or related field from an accredited program
- Current with all state licensing requirements, including LCSW, LICSW, LMFT and Psychologist.
- Minimum one year of post-graduate clinical experience providing psychotherapy services preferred
- Trauma-informed care approach/training preferred.
- Bilingual – fluent to read, write, and speak in Spanish/Portuguesse/Haitian Creole preferred.
For considerations, applicants must:
- Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Complete the Employment Questionnaire